- Innovative patented design incorporating many new and superior features.
- UL & CUL Listed to standard UL 305.
- Suitable for use on aluminum or hollow metal doors up to 48" wide and 1-3/4" thick.
- Non-handed. Suitable for LH and RH doors.
- Installation and maintenance friendly.
- Gently curved, aesthetically pleasing extruded pushbar to complement today's modern architectural designs.
- Precision internal mechanism ensures quiet and efficient operation for ease of door opening. Pushbar remains parallel to door stile during depression and release.
- Touch pressure applied anywhere along pushbar length causes simultaneous actuation of the top latch and bottom bolt via the vertical rod assembly. Less than 15 Ib force to actuatepushbar.
- Internal hinge mechanism preventing any undesirable bar movement during operation. A unique guide and compression spring at one hinge fixes the pushbar rigidly in position and prevents any lateral movement during depression and release.
- High Security dual vertical rod assembly which prevents forced entry.
- Positive and secure dogging by allen key.
- Black heat-resistant endcaps. Convenient to attach and remove.
- Every unit supplied with PUSH safety sticker, clear adhesive cutting templates and easy tofollow installation instructions.
- The top latch can be adjusted .400" using a locking screw located behind the latch's lower fixing hole.
- The bottom bolt assembly is designed to allow up to .400" adjustment after installation in thedoor.
- Shims are provided and the header post is offset on its mounting plate to accomodate up, down, in-and-out adjustment.
Brass mortise cylinder and attractive exterior escutcheon.HEADER STRIKE:
- Investment cast stainless steel.
- Off-centered post for flexible installation.
- Four mounting screws and shims provided.
DUAL VERTICAL ROD ASSEMBLY:
- Robust design for efficient and trouble-free operation. Threads onto vertical rod end.
- Up to .400" fine vertical adjustment after installation. Locking screw behind lower fixing hole is then tightened using supplied allen key.
- Two philips-head mounting screws provided.
- Unique cog mechanism ensures simultaneous actuation of top latch and bottom bolt for ease of door opening.
- Two vertical link rods connect top latch and bottom bolt to cog mechanism.
- Incorporates special security feature protecting against forced entry. A projecting pin prevents unlatching of both top latch and bottom bolt when an upward force is applied to the bottom bolt by knife like objects or tools.
- Robust design. Threads onto vertical rod end.
- Spring loaded, round, hardened steel bolt.
- .400" fine adjustment of Bottom Bolt after installation using allen key supplied.
- Two philips-head mounting screws supplied.
- Two piece design, incorporating zinc die cast body covered by an attractive dress plate.
- Escutcheon Dress Plate. Available in Clear (CL), Bronze (D), Black (B) anodized finish, Chrome (Ch), Polished Brass (PB) or White (W).
- Solid brass 6 pin tumbler with MS Cam. 2 keys supplied.
- Available in Clear (CL), Bronze (D), Black (B) anodized finish, Chrome (Ch), Polished Brass (PB) or White (W).
- Supplied for 1-3/4" door thickness as standard.
Anodized. Clear (CL), Bronze (D) or Black (B). Other finishes will be available.
- Dogging is by one quarter key turn.
- Two long self-tapping screws pass through each endcap and thread into the pushbar extrusion, fixing the endcaps securely into position.
Pushbar and bar assembly to suit 36" or 48" door opening widths as standard. When shortened, these units also suit door opening widths as narrow as 30" or 42" respectively.General Information
Device is fixed to door using 4 concealed mounting screws. Pushbar projects 2.668" from door surface at rest. Pushbar travels .950" parallel to floor.
Unit supplied for 83-3/16" door height and 39-1/8" center bar height, from bottom of the door, as standard. Special order for other door heights. Tall door kit available for door heights greater than 83-3/16".Complete unit would include:
- Pushbar and two endcaps.
- Black anodized aluminum backbar, mounting caps and internal mechanism.
- Top latch, header strike and bottom bolt.
- Dual vertical rod assembly.
- Fastener kits and allen keys.
- Attractive escutcheon, keyed cylinder, spacer ring and locking nut (optional).