- Innovative patented design incorporating many new and superior features.
- UL & CUL Listed to standard UL 305.
- Suitable for use on aluminum or hollow metal doors up to 48" wide and 1-3/4" thick.
- Non handed. Suitable for LH and RH doors.
- Installation and maintenance friendly.
- Gently curved, aesthetically pleasing extruded pushbar to complement today's modern architectural designs.
- Precision internal mechanism ensures quiet and efficient operation for ease of door opening. Pushbar remains parallel to door stile during depression and release.
- Touch pressure applied anywhere along pushbar length causes positive and reliable latch actuation at all times. Less than 8 Ib. force to actuate pushbar.
- Internal hinge mechanism prevents any lateral movement during depression and release.
- Supplied with quality narrow stile mortise lock in a choice of backsets.
- Supplied with radius faceplate.
- Positive and secure dogging by allen key.
- Black heat resistant endcaps. Convenient to attach and remove.
- Every unit supplied with PUSH safety sticker, clear adhesive cutting templates and easy to follow installation instructions.
MORTISE LOCK SPECIFICATIONS
CASE: Steel, zinc plated.
BACKSET: 1-1/8" supplied as standard. 31/32" and 1-1/2" on special order.
LATCHBOLT: Solid brass, 5/8" throw. Handing easily reversed with a screwdriver.
AUXILIARY BOLT: Solid Brass. Deadlocks latchbolt and prevents forced opening of the latchbolt with knife like objects or tools.
SIZE: 1" x 6-7/8", Aluminum.
FINISH: Clear (CL), Bronze (D), Black (B) anodized or White (W).
Brass key cylinder with trim ring, cast strike cup and strike plate also supplied.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES SPECIFICATIONS
Cylinder: Solid brass 5 pin tumbler with MS Cam. 2 Keys supplied.
Finish: Clear (CL), Bronze (D), Black (B) anodized, Chrome (Ch), Polished Brass (PB) or White (W).
CAST STRIKE CUP
Aluminum die cast. Secured to inside of hollow section Jamb.
Stainless Steel. Fixed to Cast Strike Cup with two mounting screws.
Anodized. Clear (CL), Bronze (D) or Black (B). Other finishes will be available.
- Dogging is by one quarter key turn.
- Two long self-tapping screws pass through each endcap and thread into the pushbar extrusion, fixing the endcaps securely into position.
Pushbar and bar assembly to suit 36" or 48" door opening widths as standard. When shortened, these units also suit door opening widths as narrow as 30" or 42" respectively.General Information
Pushbar projects 2.688" from door surface at rest. Pushbar travel .950" parallel to floor.Complete unit would include:
- Pushbar and two endcaps.
- Black anodized aluminum backbar, mounting caps & internal mechanism.
- Fastener kits and allen keys.
- Mortise lock, mounting posts and faceplate.
- Cast strike cup and strike plate (optional).
- Standard 5 pin mortise cylinder with MS cam, trim ring and keys (optional).