- Deadlatch 2332 provides flexibility of traffic control. It includes a key-controlled bolt holdback feature.
- The exterior uses a key cylinder.
- The interior uses one of the following options:
B) Lever Handle
C) Paddle Handle
- Suitable for use with electric strike.
- A reverse turn of the key (while bolt is held retracted) retains the latchbolt, to allow two-way traffic.
- Reversible for LH or RH operation.
- The auxiliary bolt provides additional security to the latchbolt by deadlocking it when the door is fully closed. This prevents jimmying open of the latchbolt with knife like objects or tools.
1" x 6" x depth, Steel zinc plated.BACKSET:
A - 31/32" or 1-1/8" available.LATCHBOLT:
5/8" x 1" x 1/2" throw, non-handed. Easily reversed with a screwdriver. Zinc alloy with delrin plastic insert to ensure quiet strike latching.AUXILIARY BOLT:
Zinc die cast.