SPECIFICATIONSLEVER HANDLE & ESCUTCHEON:
- Designed to operate 2332 latch and any other brand of similar make of narrow stile deadlatch.
- A slight downward turn of the lever handle retracts the latch for quick and easy door opening.
- Cam Plug located at end of the projecting spindle actuates deadlatch.
Zinc die cast with bake painted finish. Available in Silver (AL), Bronze (D) or Black (B).
- Supplied as standard with 5901
- Fits solidly into cylinder hole of deadlatch and is secured by cylinder set screws.
- Two hardened steel pins project into the 5901 escutcheon plate, locking the two securely together.