- Non handed, fully reversible for LH or RH application.
- Easily installed in place of latch strike to provide remote release of a deadlocking door.
- Allows door to be opened without retracting the latch. This occurs by electrically releasing the strike jaw.
- Strike lip closes flush with jamb edge.
- Operates on 24 V.A.C. and is tamper resistant up to 1,400 Ibs.
- Non-fail safe function.
1-1/16"x4"x13/16", zinc die cast with bake painted finish.FACEPLATES:
1-1/4"x4-7/8", Aluminum with rounded corners. Clear (CL) or Bronze (D) anodized.STRIKE OPENING:
5/8"x1-3/4"x5/8" deep, stainless steel powder metal bolt retainer jaw.STRIKE LIP:
Aluminum die cast.DURABILITY:
Tested for 500,000 cycles.FUNCTION:
Packed with mounting screws, mounting
brackets and adhesive shims.